1. Estonia has started to tweak their regulatory attitude towards digital currencies to prevent money laundering and terrorism funding;
2. The Chilean Supreme Court has ruled against crypto exchange Orionx, allowing a state-owned bank to close its account；
3. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is seeking to fund anti-counterfeiting solutions from blockchain startups with grants of up to $800,000.
1. Coinbase has listed ZEC.
1. Bibox confirmed Ripple (XRP) listing, it will originate starting at 03:00, December 6th (UTC);
2. Bittrex now supports eligible personal and corporate accounts for US dollar (USD) trading, USD deposits, and USD withdrawals of 34 states/territories in the United States;
3. Thailand stock exchange governor wants to nurture blockchain startups.
1. Distributed ledger technology provider R3 has launched the Corda Settler, an application aimed to facilitate global cryptocurrency payments within enterprise blockchains, and it's starting with XRP.