1. Ethereum now reclaims the second spot by market cap, surpassing XRP; however, for the first time on Feb 10, Ethereum miners are producing less ETH than ever;
2. Gabriel Cardona, founder of Bitbox and BCH developer, tweeted that the transactions facilitated by the BCH Avalanche protocol finalized in 1.559723305s, which is "10x faster than ETH;”
3. The mining difficulty of BTC marks 6.06 T, up by 4.25%, with a hash rate of 44.92 EH/s.
1. UPbit will suspend the deposit and withdrawal of TRX between 14:00 (UTC) and 18:00 on Feb 11; OKEx now reopens the deposit and withdrawal of NEO, AVA, and GAS;
2. OKEx will suspend the deposit and withdrawal of NANO, starting from 08:00 on Feb 11.
1. Novem, a Germany-based blockchain startup, is ready to launch a gold-pegged stablecoin called 999.9;
2. Mike Novogratz said all the large macro funds should at least have a small position in Bitcoin (BTC).