1. The G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting, held on June 8-9, 2019 in Fukuoka, is expected to agree on new regulations to define anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-terrorism financing (AML) in virtual currency;
2. J. Christopher Giancarlo, chairman of the U.S. CFTC, has emphasized the agency's commitment is to monitor, but not impede, the development of the crypto asset sector at the Eurofi Financial Forum in Bucharest;
3. The governors of two central banks in Thailand and Myanmar endorsed the ETH-based remittance system developed by blockchain company Everex.
1. Recent scandals surrounding Dash Venezuela and Dash Merchant Venezuela caused the international community to say no to two funding proposals aimed at expanding the ecosystem in the country;
3. NULS testnet v1.2.1-beta will be released in early April;
4. Nebulas have announced the formation of Nebulas Trinity, a three-sided governance model to oversee the development of its blockchain.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has ranked above investment banking giant JPMorgan in LinkedIn's top 50 U.S. employers list for 2019;
2. Japan-based crypto exchange Quoine will change the fee system for leverage transactions, starting from 09:00 (UTC) on April 8;
3. Coinsquare, one of Canada's top crypto exchanges, will be launching eCAD, a stablecoin backed by the Canadian dollar at a 1:1 ratio;
4. Huobi Global now suspends BTS deposits and withdrawals due to the wallet upgrade.