1. The government of Busan stated on April 15 that Busan had been selected as a regulation-free blockchain special zone in South Korea；
2. Leaders of China and 16 countries in central and eastern Europe will discuss the possibility of setting up a blockchain center under the '16+1' framework led by Slovakia and interested parties;
3. French finance minister Bruno Le Maire said that the development of the blockchain ecosystem is a priority for the government and it is a technology that can potentially contribute to the modernization of the country's businesses and economy.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Binance will delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for BCHSV at 10:00 on April 22 (UTC);
2. Japan-based exchange DeCurrent will launch spot trading of BTC, BCH, LTC, and XRP on April 16;
3. The virtual currency exchange BITPoint announced on April 15th that it would convert its BSV stock to the Japanese yen and pay the BCH holders.
1. The Mayer Multiple, a measure conceptualized by diehard Bitcoin investor and evangelist Trace Mayer, seems to be signaling that BTC might have bottomed.