1. The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives of Japan will review the amendments to the "Fund Settlement Law" and the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law relating to crypto assets;
2. European Commission's draft document says EC will study possible laws for crypto assets.
1. BCH network has now been upgraded to incorporate the highly-anticipated Schnorr signature algorithm, a digital signature scheme known for its simplicity;
2. Citing data from btc.com, at 10:32:59, May 15 (UTC), the address starting with 18mkjb, ranking the 15th on the Bitcoin Rich List, sent 45,000 BTC (approx. $364 million) to nine addresses;
3. The average transaction fee for BTC has soared to its highest point in over ten months, while the same metric for Bitcoin Cash does not point to a significant change.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong announced the exchange’s custody product, Coinbase Custody, already has $1 billion in assets under management (AUM) in just 12 months after its launch;
2. Binance has completed its system upgrade and it will resume all trading activity at 13:00, May 15 (UTC).
1. DAppShield monitored that an address starting with TKnzni initiated "transaction rollback" attacks on Divitron, a TRON-based game;
2. U.S. Representative Tom Emmer plans to reintroduce a bill that would benefit taxpayers who hold cryptocurrency resulting from blockchain network splits or hard forks;
3. Google's trend explorer reveals the weekly number of worldwide searches for the keyword "Bitcoin" has reached levels not seen since the end of March in 2018;
4. There were recent announcements that Deloitte was moving its clients to VeChain. The firm will remain committed to working with Ethereum.