1. Venezuela and Russia now discuss about mutual trades in Petro and Russian Ruble;
2. Judge Joel Cohen, of a state's Supreme Court, ordered Bitfinex and Tether execs and employees stop loaning Tether's reserves to Bitfinex.
1. BTC experiences a slump, nosedived by roughly 10%;
2. People are now searching for "Bitcoin" on Google more than "Donald Trump.”
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Bittrex will remove three BTC trading pairs against COVAL, SALT, and XCP on May 31;
2. Coinbase plans US debit card launch, and is “considering” margin trading;
3. The board of XBT Provider announced an updated prospectus, approved by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
1. A 20-year-old cryptographic puzzle is solved and stamped on the BTC/BCH blockchain;
2. Emin Gun Sirer, one of the world's leading academic experts on blockchain, is launching his own cryptocurrency.