1. Cryptocurrency exchanges in Canada will be legally required to register with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FinTRAC) as of June 1, 2020;
2. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has granted Props, an Ethereum-based token, a Reg A+ qualification;
3. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell indicated that Bitcoin is already increasingly taking over gold in the global economy as a store of value.
1. There are currently a little over 15,000 venues across the globe that accept Bitcoin.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Binance announces the launch of its Margin Trading platform;
2. Bittrex said it is already working on a mobile App;
3. Hotcoin Global will enable GT/USDT trading at 07:00 UTC on July 12;
4. Huobi Global now suspends deposits and withdrawals of IOTA;
5. DigiFinex will list XET/BTC at 03:00 on July 17;
6. The Japanese exchange DeCurret raised via a third party a total of ¥3.4 billion (approx. $31 million).
1. An Arabica-bean cooperative, Minasul, is planning to launch a blockchain-based digital coin that will be backed by coffee supplies;
2. LG applied for ThinQ Wallet trademark in Korea.