1. The German grand coalition, the governing coalition of the two biggest political parties in Germany, is looking to deny the launch of projects like Libra.
1. bitFlyer has suspended the deposit and withdrawal of ETC at 06:15 UTC on Sep 13.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Bertrand Perez, director general of the Libra Association, said the token Libra should appear in the second half of 2020;
2. Non-custodial exchange KyberSwap has launched fiat-to-crypto gateway in collaboration with cryptocurrency exchange Coindirect.
1. North Korea will be holding its second cryptocurrency and blockchain conference next February;
2. HUANG Minqiang, CEO of the main operating company of GXChain, is still cooperating with the investigation;
3. France's Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said on Sept 13 the European Union should introduce a common set of rules to govern virtual currencies, which are at the moment mostly regulated at national level;
4. CF Benchmarks has become the first cryptocurrency index provider to be recognized as a Benchmark Administrator under the European Benchmarks Regulation (EU BMR).