1. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Chairman Heath Tarbert believes the crypto world will see Ethereum futures contracts sometime in 2020;
2. The US SEC asked for an extension of time from October 21 to October 23 to file sealed documents for the case against the alleged unregistered securities offering of Telegram’s Gram;
3. Bank of Lithuania has become the first of market regulators to issue guidelines on STOs;
4. State probe of Facebook expands to 47 Attorneys General.
1. The Opera web browser has added Bitcoin e-commerce and TRON integration to its Android App.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Binance joins council of Internet giant Kakao's blockchain project.
1. Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC), the third-largest bank by assets in Japan, is set to begin utilizing R3's Marco Polo trade finance blockchain on a commercial basis by the end of the year;
2. Pension funds put $50 million into Morgan Creek's new blockchain fund.