1. The Bank of Russia affirms that it does not support 'private money' of any kind - specifically talking about cryptocurrencies;
2. France's Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said on Friday (Nov 8) there could be progress in 2020 on the feasibility of a digital currency backed by the European Central Bank (ECB), but acknowledged the plan was for the long term and faced challenges;
3. EU Is working on ECB digital currency with the possible progress in 2020.
1. Zcash releases v2.1.0 and adds a new mechanism for DoS mitigation;
2. Ethereum developing team needs another two weeks for ETH 2.0 Testnet.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Binance released an announcement, revealing the launch of the Binance Futures Market Maker Program.
1. Former PBoC governor ZHOU Xiaochuan says that PBoC's digital currency will focus on China, especially in areas such as wholesale between the banking industry and the third-party payment industry;
2. According to CAI Yige, manager of Tencent's blockchain business, Tencent Virtual Bank has got its license from the Hong Kong Regulator;
3. According to LI Ming, a staff of MIIT, China is building the Standard Technical Committee for National Blockchain and Distributed Ledgers to stimulate the development of the blockchain industry in China;
4. Georgia becomes the third largest Bitcoin mining country globally;
5. Alipay, Alibaba's mobile payment App, has launched a blockchain-based tool - Quezao, aiming to provide one-stop self services including the creation, collection and verification of digital proofs for its clients.