1. Russia's State Duma might adopt the law on digital financial assets in the spring session, an official believes;
2. CFTC's Heath Tarbert said that CFTC is helping create a regulated futures market that investors would be able to "rely on" for better "price discovery, hedging and risk management;"
3. The Texas State Securities Board (TSSB) published a list of the top threats that investors will face in 2020, with crypto ranking high;
4. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission publishes its first warning against initial exchange offerings (IEOs) on Jan 14.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Huobi Global will suspend LET deposits and withdrawals from 02:00 on Jan 15 to 14:00 on Jan 22 UTC；
2. Kraken has acquired Bit Trade, Australia's oldest crypto exchange.
1. Bitmain denies the cancellation of their USA IPO plans；
2. Chicago-based derivatives exchange CME Group kicked off trading for its Bitcoin options on Jan 13 by trouncing its rival, the Intercontinental Exchange-owned Bakkt；
3. Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), an investment vehicle, has resumed private placement of its shares for "accredited" investors.