1. Ukraine is getting closer to providing a legal status for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) with a new draft bill;
2. The Louisiana State Senate is about to consider a bill to regulate and license virtual currency businesses;
3. Russian lawmakers have suggested punishments of up to 2 million rubles ($27,800) and seven years in prison for illegal turnover of digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Binance is trying its hand at decentralized stablecoin governance through joining the distributed oversight team that approves contracts and code changes on Equilibrium, a DeFi outfit behind the EOSDT stablecoin.
1. As the idea of central bank digital currencies starts to gain traction, the U.S. in particular needs to pay attention or risk losing a major aspect of its geopolitical power, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co;
2. The Official Monetary and Financial Institutions Forum (OMFIF) announced the launch of its Digital Monetary Institute earlier this month.