1. Zimbabwe blocked all mobile money payments as its currency collapses;
2. South Korean turned to blockchain tech to more securely store clinical diabetes data;
3. Switzerland needs not to amend its current tax legislation to cover blockchain-based arrangements, the Federal Council believes.
1. The new Ethereum 2.0 Testnet 'Altona' started rolling with four different clients this time, including Prysm, Teku, Lighthouse and Nimbus, according to the latest tweet from Bitfly.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Loopring Exchange announced to list the PNK / ETH trading pair.
1. Beam has completed the Eager Electron 5.0 hard fork upgrade at 16:52 UTC on June 28 with the block height reaching 777777;
2. NetCents Technology announced that it will add the US to its cryptocurrency credit card program;
3. Russia's blockchain-based E-Vote system suffered a node attack;
4. The IOTA Foundation, a non-profit that supports distributed ledger technologies, has announced three phases en route to the removal of the centralized coordinator: Pollen, Nectar, and Honey;
5. The Maker Foundation Interim Risk Team has placed a series of Governance Polls into the voting system which presents adjustments to the Base Rate, and WBTC Debt Ceiling.