1. The State Council of China supports People's Bank of China (PBoC) in setting up a fintech hub for the establishment of a fiat digital currency pilot zone;
2. SEC and OCC U.S. issued the first regulatory clarifications for stablecoins, stipulating how cryptocurrencies backed by fiat currencies should be treated under law;
3. The European Commission will launch a blockchain regulatory sandbox by 2022;
4. Venezuelan authorities will govern all Bitcoin mining by a decree.
1. New Ethereum 2.0 testnet Spadina will be launched on Sept. 29.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. Bitfinex announced the launch of Bitfinex Terminal, a real-time market data feed;
2. KuCoin has been hacked with 50k USDT transferred to a wallet starting with 0xdf0921, following which 11k USDT were moved into MXC exchange;
3. Grin wallet Niffler v0.6.1 was released.
1. Samsung SDS will conduct a series of pilot projects in November to test blockchain-powered medicine distribution management;
2. South Korea's tech giant, Kakao, expressed its desire to expand its DeFi-related interests;
3. Both Besu and Geth have implementations for EIP-1559.