UTC-05:00,Friday , October 23rd 2020
|
English
|

Filecoin: 25% Of Storage Miners' Rewards Will Be Released

20:28 Saturday , October 17th 2020
Core member of Filecoin, Molly, said via the Slack community that the FIP-0004 proposal has received wide support from the community.
Besides, she claimed she would apply the proposal next week (Wednesday or Thursday), which means 25% of storage miners' block rewards will be immediately released directly, and the other 75% will be released in 180 days.
Read More