1. The Central Bank of the Bahamas has announced the country's "Sand Dollar" — a state-backed virtual currency — is available nationwide;
2. TRON Foundation has added an internal transfer address account, firstname.lastname@example.org, to help users quickly complete the payment of OK-TRX;
3. SashimiSwap Vault has added three new pools: DAI, ETH and USDC.
[Exchange & Wallet]
1. DragonEx decided to suspend deposit and withdrawal for all assets;
2. Huobi co-founder DU Jun will return to Huobi in the near future and fully participate in the daily work of Huobi.
1. Bitmain's second factory in Shenzhen has delivered all previously delayed products;
2. dForce is releasing the decentralized transaction aggregator dForce Trade;
3. PayPal to allow cryptocurrency buying, selling and shopping on its network.